Test: Emolument landing page
13 November 2018
Emolument are now working with Route1 to provide our users with job opportunities. Route1 is an award-winning matching platform that enables Emolument users to be matched with job opportunities based on their location, specialty, seniority, and salary.
Emolument users are notified of matches by email and make job applications in a fully GDPR compliant environment with a high-level data encryption and storage.
You have reached this page because you have matched with one or more of the following jobs:
Allen and Overy
London | Pro Bono Lawyer
- We are currently recruiting for a Pro Bono Lawyer to join our London team.
- You will support the Pro Bono Manager, Pro Bono Senior Manager and Head of Pro Bono and Community Investment with the co-ordination and development of A&O’s global pro bono practice, focusing on strategic partnerships with free legal advice providers in the UK such as Law Centres, human rights charities, microfinance institutions/social investment organisations.
- The role will involve maintaining and developing relationships with our established pro bono clients in line with A&O’s commitment to excellence.
- You should have experience of pro bono work as a volunteer or co-ordinator.
- Also beneficial would be interest in legal volunteering and/or social welfare law and current affairs.
Exeter | Partner Business Risk & Regulation
- Ashfords are seeking to recruit a highly regarded and established Partner to lead their successful Business Risk & Regulation Team.
- You will work directly with the Head of Dispute Resolution, and our Risk & Regulation teams in Bristol and Exeter, to provide a comprehensive legal risk offering in relation to Health & Safety, Environment and Food Safety.
- With an exemplary reputation for high quality business risk and regulation work, you will have already demonstrated your ability to build lasting relationships, whilst developing new business networks and connections in the local, regional and national market.
- Proven track record in providing advice, and in defending organisations in their dealings with regulatory bodies and government agencies which could include: The HSE, The Environment Agency, and the Food Standards Agency
- This is a great opportunity if you’re ambitious and keen to stand out, as The firm will seek to invest in you, and support your learning and development goals, in order for you to realise your long term ambitions.
For more information, please contact email@example.com
Receive matching jobs anonymously. Only the companies you choose to apply to know that you are job searching
Only see jobs you are qualified for and that pay above your salary level and/or match your cultural “fit” requirements
Only see bona fide jobs from employers, so every role is trusted and worthy of your engagement