Inhouse

Commercial Contracting Legal Counsel

Commercial Contracting Legal Counsel

  • About the Firm: BCG pioneered strategy consulting more than 50 years ago, and we continue to innovate and redefine the industry. We offer multiple career paths for the world’s best talent to have a real impact on business and society.
  • About the Role: We are seeking to recruit an in-house Commercial Contracting Legal Counsel to work in our London office about 90% of the time with the remaining 10%, some travelling will be required.
  • Looking For: Among your myriad skills, we are looking to secure your superior analytical skills and creative problem-solving ability, with an appreciation for striking a practical balance between business and legal objectives; and your talent for absorbing new skill sets and areas of expertise quickly and comfortably and the flexibility to deal with a diverse international set of clients and advisers.
  • Opportunities: The opportunities afforded to you will include but not be limited to serving as champion of BCG contracting and risk management standards; drafting, reviewing and negotiating a wide array of commercial agreements, including global master services agreements, other client and procurement agreements, licensing agreements, subcontractor and partnership agreements and nondisclosure agreements.
  • And more: You will provide general counselling and management of a full spectrum of business and legal issues, which, in addition to licensing and intellectual property matters, may include transaction structuring and support, human resources and employment matters, data protection, competition law and trade regulations, and conflicts of interests.

Boston Consulting Group